So you've started your oil collection...or maybe you started with the Thieves line of cleaning and personal care products.
Sometimes knowing what supplies to keep on hand can be a roadblock. But there are some basics that will meet most of your needs for day-to-day.
For selecting the right carrier oil, Young Living has some great resources. One is a quiz that helps you pick based on what you'll be using the carrier oil for and some of your other preferences. You can take that here.
Here is a quicker view of some of the choices and the reasons to pick each one:
You can definitely buy some of these on Amazon. But many are available at a large grocery store or a specialty store that carries whole foods and natural products.
Again, I've picked the most common sizes needed in my experience.
- 24pk - 10ml amber roller bottles for blends you'll use at least weekly
- 6pk - 5ml cobalt roller bottles for blends used for special needs or infrequently. Also good for samples.
- 6pk - 16oz amber spray bottles for making up different Thieves cleaner recipes
- Bottle Assortment - (12) 10ml roller bottles, (2) 16oz spray, (2) 4oz spray, (8) 2 oz spray wtih labels - the smaller spray bottles can be nice for perfume, room sprays, etc.
- Spray tops for reusing empty oil bottles
What did I miss that you are looking for?