Essential Oils Young Living Oils in Scripture Ancient Oils
Wouldn’t you like to dig in and see what Scripture has to teach us about these God-given plant oils? We’ll also touch briefly on how we can use them now.Read more...
So you've started your oil collection...or maybe you started with the Thieves line of cleaning and personal care products.
Sometimes knowing what supplies to keep on hand can be a roadblock. But there are some basics that will meet most of your needs for day-to-day.
For selecting the right carrier oil, Young Living has some great resources. One is a quiz that helps you pick based on what you'll be using the carrier oil for and some of your other preferences. You can take that here.
Here is a quicker view of some of the choices and the reasons to pick each one:
You can definitely buy some of these on Amazon. But many are available at a large grocery store or a specialty store that carries whole foods and natural products.
Again, I've picked the most common sizes needed in my experience.
- 24pk - 10ml amber roller bottles for blends you'll use at least weekly
- 6pk - 5ml cobalt roller bottles for blends used for special needs or infrequently. Also good for samples.
- 6pk - 16oz amber spray bottles for making up different Thieves cleaner recipes
- Bottle Assortment - (12) 10ml roller bottles, (2) 16oz spray, (2) 4oz spray, (8) 2 oz spray wtih labels - the smaller spray bottles can be nice for perfume, room sprays, etc.
- Spray tops for reusing empty oil bottles
What did I miss that you are looking for?